* Goal: We’re looking for a fantastic, new look’n’feel for the current
www.ubuntu.com site, which is based on Plone 1.
* Entries do *not* have to be completed Plone skins! You may send mockup
images, html+image samples, or if you really want to, an example Plone
skin. They will all be judged equally – we’re looking for an innovative
look’n’feel more than ability to create Plone skins. 🙂
* Designs should cover as many Plone widgets and structural elements as
possible, so we know how to apply it to a complete skin. See the first
documentation link below for more about this.
* Entries must be entirely your own work, or based on clearly licensed,
credited, DFSG compatible works. The final website look’n’feel may be
based on a combination of entries.
* Entries must include the Ubuntu logo. 🙂
* Send your entry to jeff.waugh+webcomp at ubuntu.com or simply reply to this
* Entries close on January 31st, 2005.
* sabdfl’s judgement of the competition is final, even if he polls the
community for input. 🙂